Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
$38.99 - $56.99
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
- Internal gear 8-speed hub for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter
Quick-release conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs
$95.99 - $99.99
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs, the WeThePeople Arrow hubs are a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. The 7075-T6 alloy axle and knurled CNC machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light, and give it a super smooth look unlike any other front hub on the market.
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs - the Arrow Rear Hub from WeThePeople is a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. Using the same bombproof Q-Lite internals and "IGUS" bushing driver as the Supreme Cassette, the Arrow's 7075-T6 alloy axle, and knurled CNC-machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light and give it a super smooth look unlike any other hub on the market.
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from the Electric Queen to the Mr. Pink and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release lever and 12mm thru-axle endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. The splined freehubs have 28 points of engagement, the XD driver has 56. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity. - Weight: 277g - Includes 12mm thru-axle end caps and quick release skewer - Drive Side Center To Flange 18.5mm - Non-Drive Center to Flange 34mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter 49mm
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
- Traditional 32 hole J-Hook Hub light weight, high performance - Offering sharp engagement without compromising durability - Adaptability between 150 and 157 configuration - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available
Built with labyrinth and contact seals to remain silky smooth in dusty, muddy, wet, and sandy conditions, and with highly refined cup and cone surfaces, the XTR front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Traditional flange
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Front - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
Ready for everything from XC racing to enduro charging, the DT Swiss 240s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
Page 1 of 4 Next page