- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$31.99 - $54.99
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
One of the coolest things about Surly is if they can't find an existing part that fits their standards, they just make one themselves. This cable hanger is made to fit around the oversize bolt on their Constrictor seatpost clamp so you can be sure it will fit around almost any other seatpost clamp bolt too. It comes complete with an adjusting barrel.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
Laser-etched aluminum quick-release skewer for rear Hope Fatsno hubs. • 170 or 190mm
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. • 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
$4.25 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Bolt-On design uses single bolt split collar for clamping - Built in housing guide system for dropper posts - Ingenious ball mounted guide to prevent kinked housing as the saddle height moves up and down - 17Mm collar height with internal stop-Ring, Aluminium and stainless steel hardware: 35G
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
$10.50 - $17.62
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M10) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for 2011+ shocks with 15mm eyelets
Page 1 of 35 Next page