SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
• Soft rubber grip • Chrome ends • 115mm
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
Origin-8's Tri-Power Locking Grips are made from soft, Kraton rubber for great comfort and excellent grip. They feature a tapered triangle-shaped pattern and locking aluminum clamps for easy installation and removal.
Dress up your track bike or fixie rig with Origin-8's Track Grips. They are made from soft, Kraton rubber for excellent comfort and control. And, they fit most road handlebars.
- Rugged, aluminum design with an internal elastomer/bolt-captured expansion system to keep them in your handlebar: A must-Have for polo, Urban, Fixie/Trixie - Comes with two sized elastomers to fit most internal bar dimensions - Two different external cap diameters to match your application: 45/35G pair - Use (diameter): Road/track (25mm)
When two companies known for creating comfortable products collaborate, you know the results are going to be good. THE SDG GRIP FEATURES: - A Unique circular ribbed dampener which spread pressure across your palm while still providing excellent control - The front side of the grip features ergonomically ramped logos that act like hooks for your fingers and provide excellent traction when hanging off the rear of the bike - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip Free performance - Includes Snap Cap End Plugs - Color match to your SDG Duster seat
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
$26.95 - $32.95
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI's proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV, and PWC applications. - Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
$16.49 - $17.90
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
ODI’s first generation Lock-On System are standard for mountain bike racers everywhere. ODI has redefined grip performance again. The new Elite Series grips are engineered from end to end to deliver every feature racers demand. - Offset grip design provides padding where it is needed most - Variable knurl pattern provides comfort/traction where you need it most - Version 2.1 Lock-On System - Soft Pro compound for excellent shock absorption - Reinforced soft ends for added durability - Super slim profile
F-1 Series Vapor Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Added surface pattern provides improved grip in all conditions - Ergonomic finger cutouts for a better gripping surface and improved control
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
We have added the same collapsable rib pattern that made our Longneck Grips a classic to a Lock-On Grip offering you the best of both worlds. - Classic rib pattern provides proven shock absorption - Soft proprietary material compound provides an excellent feel - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip-Free performance - Includes new Snap Cap End Plugs
$6.99 - $7.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
- Ergonomic Profile Design - Double Density Pruven Kraton Rubber - Single Alloy Lock Ring - Extra Thick Rubber Ends For Comfort - EA Pressure Release System - 130mm Length - Black or Grey - 98g (Pair)
ESI's new fit grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new design balances the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically. Fit grips have three distinct areas: INNER - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns. MIDDLE - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing. OUTER - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending. Each area of the fit grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
Dimension Junior grips—little grips for little mitts. - Fits 22.2mm handlebars - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 100mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 58g
In addition to updating Aaron’s tire, Odyssey also wanted to update his signature grip. The updated “Boss” grip features a low profile block pattern which will match his tire, and comes in at 158mm. These will feel similar to his original grip, but improved and with all new styling.
In the Brooks tradition, these grips are made of natural leather, the same long-wearing leather used for Brooks saddle tops. Each grip is made with a stack of leather washers. These washers are held together by 3 spokes, enabling the grip to be adjusted to the desired length. The standard length of each grip is 130mm, but each grip can be shortened to the desired length independently. The grips are delivered in a box containing shorter 80mm spokes to make them even shorter. - Adjustable Length from 80 mm to 130 mm - Inner Diameter: 22.2 mm - Weight: 290g per Pair
Piloted to two Marathon World Championship titles and the Leadville 100 course record! The Ergon GS1 for Twist-Shift combines comfort and support in a lightweight package for endurance athletes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride-tuned flex. The package includes an optional adaptor for increased spacing according to the user's preference. This gives the rider a larger gripping position away from the Twist-Shift. Without it, a more compact position. Carbon bar compatible.
Page 1 of 8 Next page