$8.66 - $12.00
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399 g
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Includes KMC Master Link
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
- Links (links): 136 - Defined Color: Silver - Color: Silver - Designed for ebike: Yes
$49.95 - $79.95
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
$29.95 - $35.95
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - RustBuster Function - Z Bridge Shape
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
$37.99 - $43.99
Standard replacement chain
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
- High performance Road or MTB chain - Outer plate is chamfered for fast, crisp shifts - Riveted pins for added strength with Quick-Link reusable joining link - 9, 10 and 11 speed chains have superlight laser cut outer plates and extra-hard chromium carbide pins. 290-315g
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
$45.00 - $55.00
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
$35.00 - $70.00
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
$65.00 - $70.00
Extra light 11 speed chains. - EL- Extra Light - Double X-Durability - For Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 11-speed derailleur systems - Titanium Nitride coated gold option for less friction, lower maintenance.
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
Page 1 of 5 Next page