$50.00 - $70.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.1mm thick so they work well with 9-speed chains.
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$38.21 - $126.56
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
- XX1-designed splined spider and Torx chainring bolt set to fit Specialized's S-Works hollow-carbon/hirth-joint cranks with removable spider - *XX1 X-Sync 1x11sp chainring sold separately
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
$69.95 - $74.95
Wolf Tooth's SDM chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. There are 3 offsets: - Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks - Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 - Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset - BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset - If you have a BB30 crankset (30mm diameter Aluminum Spindle) this measurement will determine whether it is a long or short spindle:
$5.99 - $8.99
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
$22.99 - $52.99
FSA Pro Road Chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any road drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
$74.99 - $94.99
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
Origin-8's Alloy Blade Chainrings are CNC-machined out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8- and 9-speed drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
$9.00 - $29.00
Shimano SLX M7000 10-Speed chainrings get worn out drivetrains back in like-new condition.
$24.00 - $78.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$41.99 - $48.99
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings. - CNC-machined AL-7075 - Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring) - Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
Named for a 17-year Minneapolis messenger veteran, Tim Gellerman, whose messenger call name was 3.14 (Pi). The 314 Messenger ring is manufactured from the same high-grade, 7000-series alloy as the All-City 612 Track ring, but fits 130mm B.C.D. cranks. - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
- Boost/Fat direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Material: AL6061 - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s - Offset: 3mm
- Fits 3-piece 22mm BMX cranks - 2mm 6061 aluminum core - Includes adapter for 19mm spindles - Teeth: 25T - Chain Compatibility: Singlespeed - Tooth Type: Standard
612 Track rings are the perfect compliment to any 144mm B.C.D. crankset. They are made from 7000 series aluminum and feature a lovely and durable anodized finish. - BCD: 144 - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
$50.03 - $57.11
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
$49.98 - $51.07
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with machined ramps deliver smooth shifting - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics
$68.00 - $136.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - Nickel plated Duraluminum for durability (SIS compatible) - Always match E type large ring with E type small rings
$165.90 - $179.90
- Lightweight, CNC machined, anodized aluminum NJS-certified Track chainring. - 1/2" x 1/8"
$25.99 - $51.99
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins on outer rings - 110mm asymmetric (ABS) - Black anodized with CNC silver - Laser etched logo - Compatible only with Gossamer ABS cranks - Will not properly fit K-Force or SL-K cranksets
$64.99 - $67.99
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings and spiders. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$44.99 - $69.99
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - Non-threaded bolt holes
Cinch Oval rings help you put down the watts in the best part of our pedal stroke, on your 10, 11, or 12-speed drivetrains. Ovals provide enhanced traction control when compared to conventional round rings, particularly in high torque, low cadence riding scenarios. We’ve got your timing clocked to improve on that grueling climb. Or simply make your personal pedal-shuttle a little more bearable. And by simply flipping the ring, it becomes Super Boost compatible without losing the same excellent timing to help you maintain traction during the toughest part of your push - Optimized pedal stroke - 1x drivetrain variable width tooth profile stops dropped chains - Super Boost compatible - Wear-resistant 7075 Aluminium
$29.99 - $99.99
The all new Turbine 11 Speed rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. The Turbine rings are machined from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last. Rings are CNC'd from 7075 alloy, creating a ring with instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load. These 2x rings are super stiff at a minimal weight, resulting in a ring that demonstrates sharp and quick shifts while being highly resistant to impacts.
Page 1 of 8 Next page