The Sparrow is a touring/townie bar. - The 495mm version is more agile for squeezing through traffic than other townie/MTB bars. - The 520mm is still narrow, but with a grip area that fits levers and shifters. - The 560mm size is better for climbing and single-speeders. Try all the sizes on a single-speed or fixie. - Can be used flipped to be used as a riser bar or down for a less upright position. - Shotpeened Tange Aluminum - 25.4 mm clamp diameter - 50mm drop/rise - 55° backsweep - 22.2mm grip diameter, 20.0mm inside diameter at ends to allow use of pursuit levers. - Weight 245g (495mm)
$44.49 - $45.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 50-degree sweep
$23.99 - $26.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
These 42cm alloy bull horn handlebars are a thing of beauty. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. Ideal for getting yourself out over the front wheel and into a more aggressive riding position. Specs: - 17" Wide - 2.5" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
$30.00 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
- CW style - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 26-inch - Rise 8-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 726g - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2mm
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. Features: - 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing - Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Post-weld heat-treated Specs: - 10-inch rise - 30-inch width - 11-deg backsweep - 4-deg upsweep
Page 1 of 2 Next page