Odyssey JC/PC Pedals are designed with replaceable pedal bodies, pins, and nuts. - No bearings, adjustable bushing tension - Two-piece plastic bodies with replaceable metal pins and CroMoly spindles
Simple and easy to install. Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance and an Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer. - For press-fit MID bottom bracket frames
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the two ordinary (and confusing) brake springs and replaces them with one central spring that applies the same force to each arm, requiring no additional adjustment. This makes assembly incredibly easy–just bolt it on and go. The brake arms are designed to maximize stiffness and save weight without adding excessive cost. By die-casting the arms and using shared tooling to make each side, the Springfield meets all of the original design goals, resulting in a very powerful and affordable brake.
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
$84.99 - $99.99
A true bmx classic. The Hazard Lite is respected because of its strength, reliability and light weight. Often imitated but never matched in quality or durability. The Hazard Lite is the rim of choice for some of the world’s best riders. - Fully welded joint construction - Directional spoke hole drilling
$13.99 - $19.99
Odyssey Twisted PC pedals-extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design.Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
The Springfield lever features an easy to install and remove design. - Easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off - Die-cast clamp design
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
The Gost pads feature a unique design to make install and set up easier. - Improved stiffness by built in toe-in into the pad shape and using a solid extruded aluminum frame - Assembly is simplified by lining up the rim and tightening a M6 female bolt
The Mike Aitken signature BMX seat is a stylish and durable, that's tear and scuff resistant.
$9.99 - $11.99
Broc Raiford signature grips feature a comfortable ribbed design and smooth ends for improved wear resistance. - 160mm lenght - Par Ends Included
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
8 spline BMX bottom bracket Spindle with bolts. - Diameter: 19mm - Crank arm Interface: 8-spline - Length: 150mm - Bolts included
The Jake Seeley signature grips feature a gradually increasing rib width design and a tapered core for comfort. - 160mm
$10.99 - $11.99
Cornerstone Grip features a ribbed design with Cornerstone logo. - Includes Odyssey Par Ends
$16.99 - $19.99
Odyssey Bluebird chain is the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain with an added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit. - Proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain - Factory installed half-link for a radically stronger set-up
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
Page 1 of 3 Next page