DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
Gain eye and ear coverage with double-layer merino wool. Flat-lock stitching makes for a comfortable fit under the helmet, and the flexible brim does not crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Merino wool blend base fabric - Packable brim for storage - Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit - Double layer wool for moisture wicking
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
SWAT (Speed wicking absorption technology) headband keeps the sweat out of eyes and Eventure Knit fabric dries 4 to 5 times faster than cotton. - Eventure Knit Terry liner maintains comfort while also wicking moisture - Machine washable - Unisex and one size fits all
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
Cycling caps are the best choice for versatile all weather protection from sun, wind and rain, all with a dash of style. Pearl Izumi's technical design delivers the added benefit of moisture management to keep your head comfortably dry. - P.R.O. Transfer fabric provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption - Cycling-specific bill provides sun protection without hindering visibility when riding hard - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - 100% polyester
- Helmet liner - Merino wool blend fabric throughout - flat seam construction - helmet friendly
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
Lightweight and elastic thermal bike leg warmer with softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation. Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. Ergonomically placed seams in contrast colors, follow the moving body. Elastic silicone grippers keep the leg warmers in place. - Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement - Elastic silicone grippers keep the leg warmers in place - Ergonomically placed seams in contrasting colors, follow the moving body - Softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastan
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to overlap with the sock. Also available in the original knee length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
A thin and warm hat designed to fit under a cycling helmet. The Skully features the DeFeet D-logo and is made from a soft, warm, and moisture-wicking fiber manufactured in North Carolina from recycled water bottles. Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. 55% Recycled Polyester, 41% Nylon, 4% Lycra
• Contoured ergonomic design limits skin exposure • Fleeced interior for added insulation • Flat seam construction • Mesh breathing port
Lightweight sleeve protects arms against harmful UV rays. Coldflash fabric features a moisture-activated polymer which reacts with your perspiration creating a prolonged cooling effect during exercise in the heat. Features: - UPF 40+ - Cooling moisture-wicking fabric - Articulated-elbow design - Flat-seam construction
Lightweight and elastic thermal bike knee warmer with softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation. Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. Ergonomically placed seams in contrast colors, follow the moving body. Elastic silicone grippers keep the leg warmers in place. - Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement - Elastic silicone grippers keep the knee warmers in place - Ergonomically placed seams in contrasting colors, follow the moving body - Softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
Louis Garneau's Arm Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, bicep grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene - Neoprene protects the face, Fleece covers the neck and head - Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
Arm warmers are likely the most essential cool weather cycling accessory, and for much of year you won't leave home without them either on or in your pockets. Our latest warmers feature a new, softer Thermal fleece fabric with improved stretch, which makes both fit and comfort exceptional. But our PI Dry technology is what really sets these warmers apart, offering permanent water-shedding performance for more warmth in damp conditions. A BioViz logo near the elbow adds reflectivity in low-light conditions. - Thermal fleece fabric with water-shedding PI Dry technology for all-weather performance - Anatomic left- and right-specific fit - Plush, wide elastic binding with silicone gripper for a stay-up fit - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Unisex sizing - 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra elastane - Imported
- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
Louis Garneau's Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
- All the benefits of a Halo Headband in the form of a cycling cap for extra sun/rain protection - Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
A classic Trucker Cap with polyester front panels and mesh to the rear. Featuring the POC logo to the front. A wide brim and an adjustable snap closure give functionality.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Page 1 of 6 Next page