Parts & Accessories
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
The Activ Grip Trail Pads are compatible with our Trail Grip platform pedals. Built from extremely strong and durable material and designed in collaboration with outdoor specialist Vibram, they offer exceptional traction on the toughest rides. Their concave geometry is enhanced with large rubber lugs and composite studs for optimal foot stability and extreme durability to take on the challenges of any terrain.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
The Cleat Shim-Spacer helps compensate for leg length discrepancies.
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
The Cleat Screw Kit is a bike fitter's best friend because it eliminates the difficulty (and in some cases impossibility) of finding the perfect type and length of cleat screw. - The Kit contains 150 screws (15 different screw types/sizes with a quantity of 10 each) - SPD / MTB Compatible Cleat Screws - 4mm Hex countersunk M5x0.8, compatible with most 2-hole cleats, and are black oxide coated carbon steel. Kit includes 10 of each: 10mm (PD0219), 12mm (PD1576), 14mm (PD1577), and 16mm (PD1578). - Look / Shimano Compatible Cleat Screws - 4mm Hex Button Head M5x0.8, are compatible with most 3-hole cleats, and made from stainless steel with Nylock®. Kit includes 10 of each: 8mm (PD1579), 10mm (PD1580), 12mm (PD1581), 14mm (PD1582), 16mm (PD1583), 18mm (PD1584), and 20mm (PD1585). - Speedplay Walkable Compatible Cleat Screws - Phillips Recessed Button Head - M4x0.7, are 4-hole cleat compatible and made from stainless steel with Nylock®. Kit includes 10 of each: 9mm (PD1590), 11mm (PD1591), 13mm (PD1592), and 15mm (PD1593).
The Vision Light Kit is the solution to take your Geo Trekking or Geo Trekking Roc Pedals into the night. Ride with increased safety and visibility in traffic when the sun goes down thanks to the 3 different flash modes, an autonomy of over 30 hours, and the oscillating light beam created by the constant rotation of the pedals. The convenient clip system makes the kit quick and easy to install. As the Vision Light is independent from the pedal, it can be easily recharged via a simple USB cable.
Official replacement cleats for Ritchey mountain bike pedals. - Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware - Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals - Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
Traditionally, mountain cleats have only had two material options. Mild steel and brass. This has largely been to ensure that the cleat wore out faster than the pedal interface, but has left us with cleats that are often times very fast wearing, and in all cases, are quite heavy. Enter 6/4 Titanium, only slightly less hard than tool or spring steel used in the pedals, it's a remarkable 2.25 times stronger and 3 times tougher than brass or mild steel. Best of all, the extreme toughness and abrasion resistance of 6Al/4V titanium means that you can expect 300-400% wear life compared to traditional materials. Now we couldn't just stop there, but by combining 3D printing technology with this material that is 1/3 lighter than steel, we are able to achieve a cleat with internal lattice structure (called a gyroid) which maintains stiffness and strength while reducing weight to create a cleat set that is HALF the weight of a standard cleat set. This savings of 25-30 grams per set of cleats is significant over time, particularly in CX events where running is crucial. 25gm reduction x 100 rpm = 180kg of mass not lifted per hour of riding, 90kg per leg!
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
$37.99 - $46.99
Keep your feet on the pedals and mash happy. Straps are the perfect intro to foot retention for those that aren't ready to go full-clipless yet. Get more out of your pedal strokes, stay strapped. These Pure Pro footstraps are made out of ballistic nylon and military-grade parts. The best quality on the market, these straps will assist in your perfect pedal stroke along with helping you skid to a stop in fixed gear. Comes with left and right straps, but pedals aren't included!
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
Page 1 of 4 Next page