CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Stan's All Mountain 29er Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Downhill Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
Introducing the Dillon Lloyd signature "Dill Pickle" peg. Using a heat treated 7075-T6 alloy core with a specially designed nylon/fiberglass sleeve for long life and less resistance, these sweet sticks are on the longer side at 4.5" and are guaranteed to keep you grinding on, and on and on... - Size: 114mm/4.5" long, 38.5mm diameter - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 133g/4.7oz each peg (pegs sold individually)
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
This is a set of replacement internals for Alfine SG-S700 11-Speed internally geared hubs, allowing you to reuse your old Alfine shell with brand new internals, making it like a new hub. - 187mm axle width
$116.30 - $126.02
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
WeThePeople's Supreme Hub Guards are made of low-friction nylon fiberglass. Simply replace the cones on your Supreme Front and Cassette Hubs for a perfect fit without having to spread your dropouts. Available for both front and rear. These guards now feature a heat-treated chromoly insert for longer life.
$154.99 - $159.99
WeThePeople took the tried and tested features from the best freecoasters to date and then developed their very own patented 3 point clutch friction system, making the Helix Freecoaster the most durable and reliable free coaster of its kind. Paired up with a pair of WTP plastic hub guards, the Helix will roll front or back like butter and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - 9T driver - 14mm axle
A few too many drops to flat? Get your Arrow Rear Hub back in solid working order with this replacement axle/cone set from WeThePeople.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- Stainless steel shafts screw into orange 7075 aluminum heads, putting the material where it's needed and not where it isn't - Nuts have a matching o-ring and a thread friction element to keep them in place after wheels are removed - Use standard rear quick release skewers for front FatBike applications
End caps for front conversion hubs.
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
$50.00 - $91.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: JoyTech, Sovos, KK, KT 9.5mm x 26tpi - Compatible with 9.5mm x 26tpi axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9.5mm x 26 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - JoyTech, Sovos, KK, KT 9.5mm x 26tpi - Taiwanese hubs with 9.5mm x 26tpi axle
Converts SPIKE DH R150 Rear Hubs to 12x157mm. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON (150mm) wheels produced in 2015 or later (with SPIKE hubs). - Material : Alloy - Weight (g): ±14 - Compatibility : SPIKE DH 12x150mm Rear Hubs
More robust bearings for Spike DH hubs.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
Page 1 of 11 Next page